Drive-in Worship Guidelines (Revised 8-19-20)
Please tune your car radio to 97.7 FM.
Worship will last 20-30 minutes.
Wear your comfy clothes (no one will know if you show up in your pajamas!), bring your favorite snacks, and settle in for worship.
- Please keep your windows up for the entire service. If windows are opened, then worship for everyone ends.
- Please stay in your vehicle while at church – before, during and after worship.
- Please park in the lot with your vehicle facing the pastor.
- There are no printed bulletins due to concern for your health. Bring your personal copy of the ELW.
- Or find a digital copy at “Mt. Olive Lutheran – Hickory” Facebook group page, http://www.mtolutheran.org, or via email.
- During the prayers, please lift up names and concerns. Also, share names and concerns with Pastor Ryan before worship through a comment on Facebook or by email: email@example.com.
- Offerings are not collected during the service. But thank you for sharing your gifts by:
- Mailing to the church
- Placing in the locked mailbox outside Karen’s office
- Donating online at http://www.mtolutheran.org
- Please leave your car running for A/C, but if you turn it off, please make sure it will start again following worship.
Thank you for helping us to remain safe during worship together!